2x2 Electric Bikes
For that feeling free experience
Designed for fun!
Start your 2x2 adventure today...
With its lightweight frame and powerful, near silent motors, the UBCO 2×2 bike gives you complete control for all your off-road adventures. Owning any terrain where rubber meets mud, the UBCO 2×2 bike gives you the power to go. The 40Ah Lithium-Ion battery not only Powers the bike; it charges all your tools from your phone to your drill with dual charging ports.
Lug your gear from A to B with ease. Adapt the bike as you need it with clever accessory lugs located across the bike. The dual electric drive is smooth, ultra-quiet and low maintenance; it can go through mud, up hills, and across streams without a second thought. All of this with a running cost of just of approx 60¢ per 100km. Choice.
Improved handling and excellent performance in all terrain conditions – mud, water and gravel are no match for the 2×2. With no clutch or drive chain, standard farm bike maintenance issues are eliminated.
Dual Electric Drive
The 2×2 has dual electric drive with a motor in both wheels, driven by a powerful Lithium Ion Battery. No clutch or drivetrain, no emissions and no noise. Instead a ultra-quiet, powerful beast with excellent handling, especially in slippery conditions, so you can power through mud and grit, no sweat.
The 2×2 loves to be kitted out! 17 accessory lugs are placed across the bike in the most useful places. With standard M8 nuts and bolts, you can to attach anything from a holster to a trailer to storage bags, making it flexible for any rider. We’ll be releasing dedicated accessories in the near future
Low weight, high load
The lightweight SuperX frame makes it easy to manoeuvre and safer than your standard quad or farm bike. The whole bike weighs just 58kgs, so it can be lifted and handled by the average Joe, and can easily carry your tools around.
We’re working to get the 2×2 rigged up with some powerful GPS features to measure your speed, battery levels and whereabouts, track your fleet of 2×2’s or unlock exclusive security and safety features. Modern times, modern work, modern playtime.
Ecoast Energy is up to date on the latest technologies
Designing systems using the safest batteries globally.
The Aquion Aqueous Hybrid Ion (AHI™) is designed for long duration daily cycles and copes easily with high temperatures, making
it perfect for solar and other renewables.
Aquion Energy Battery Systems deliver a unique combination of performance, safety, and sustainability in a cost-eeffective energy storage system. Free of toxic chemicals and heavy metals, Aquion Energy Battery is fire safe, 100% recyclable and has an operating life of up to 15 years.
- serve as the fundamental building blocks for all Aquion Energy systems.
- ~2.4 kWh systems at 48V nominal and can be connected in series or parallel for a wide range of system configurations.
- deliver robust field performance, excellent abuse tolerance, and hassle free operation.
- Australia’s mining giants still tied to lobby groups blocking climate action September 23, 2020 Michael Mazengarb
- How to escape the Groundhog Day of Australian climate politics September 23, 2020 Marc Hudson
- Genex says flagship pumped hydro project needs more time to lock in partners September 23, 2020 Michael Mazengarb
- Yates Electrical to develop 20MW of small-scale solar farms in new partnership September 23, 2020 Sophie Vorrath
We at ECoast Energy are continually keeping up with all the latest information and regulations so we share our major links with you below.